Monday, November 24, 2008

Fall in Seattle


Enough about politics, the economy, etc. Time to enjoy the beauty of fall in Seattle.


These images are from the Fremont district, north of downtown Seattle, due west of the University district (and the University of Washington), and east of Ballard and the locks, along the Ship Canal.


It was a beautiful day, but the weather has turned colder although it is still surprisingly clear for Seattle in the fall. The leaves have mostly fallen, and winter is near.

1 comment:

PocketCT said...

These are really really beautiful. I've been in that neighborhood and I think you have captured it in a lovely way.

You commented the other day on my blog and I emailed you a reply but your email apparently won't accept mail from me. Should I take this personally? I put it in my comments as well if you are interested.